Please fill out these forms in order to be eligible for tryouts and season:*

The School Enrollment Form is best if your child goes to school in boundary, it will be good for the career of the athlete or until school enrollment changes:

The following link explains appropriate documents for home Proof of Residency requirements:

Proof of Residency

Local Sponsors